Discover the Shanette Garage Range, featuring a variety of units designed to enhance your home and garden.
Our Bronze Range garages come with a fully insulated roof as a standard feature. The main benefit of this system is to eliminate condensation and water droplets forming on the steel roof supports and cladding.
The Shanette system, prevents condensation dripping on your valuable belongings.
Key Features of Bronze Range Garages :
- 25mm Roof Insulation – This prevents condensation forming and dripping from the roof.
- Horizontal Plank Effect Cladding is standard up to 2.4m
- Vertical Box Profile is standard after 2.4m height.
- 100mm heavy duty fully galvanised CE certified steel framework – strongest on the Irish Market.
- Pre-fabricated roof & wall panels for easy site installation.
- Bronze & Silver Range include a pedestrian door or a manual non-insulated roller door.
Ventilated walls with louvered vents to allow a constant fresh air movement through your shed.
Long life seamless aluminium gutter, that won’t buckle, discolour or fade from exposure.
Our garages are all CE EN1090 and ISO9001 certified.
Bronze Range Garages Are Ideal For:
Whether you need a basic garage, or an insulated unit, each range is tailored to different uses. Customise your unit with a wide selection of doors, windows, and other optional external finishes to meet your specific needs and preferences.
- Cars & motorbikes
- Garden Furniture
What CE Certification means to you the customer?
Our certification and commitment to excellence are the pillars that support our vision for innovative and quality-driven steel building solutions. We proudly hold two essential certifications.
1. EN 1090 – 1 (EXC 2) Certification: This certification ensures that our steel buildings meet the highest safety and quality standards established by European regulations. In simple terms, it means our structures are built to last, ensuring your peace of mind.
2. ISO 9001 – 2015 Certification: ISO standards are internationally recognised as a mark of quality management. To achieve ISO 9001 certification, a company must undergo a thorough evaluation by an accredited certification body. At Shanette, it signifies our unwavering commitment to continuous improvement in our design, manufacturing, and supply processes, as we constantly strive for excellence.
For Garages and Buildings, this covers features such as:
- CE Certification is now a legal requirement for all Steel
- Buildings in Ireland
- Wind and Snow
- loading resistance.
- Water tightness.
- Load bearing capacity.
- Insulated properties.
- Fully traceable parts and components.
BRONZE RANGE GALLERY:
Optional Extra Doors
Double Clad Doors
Non insulated Hand Operated Roller Door
Single Steel 10pt Locking Door
Optional Extra Windows
French Style uPVC Window
1350mm x 1070mm
Top Opening Window
1020mm x 760
Top Opening Window
655mm x 1830mm
Horizontal Plank Effect
Horizontal Plank Wood Effect Finish (Upgrade)
Pricing & Optional Extras
Call us for latest offers on all domestic garden rooms, garages and sheds!
Call 057 93 32294 or 1890 911 933
Or download price-list for Garden Buildings
Get in touch with us about your Garden Shed project and we will contact you as quickly as possible. Alternatively call us on 057 933 2294 / 01 459 4993 to speak with someone directly.