Garden Chalets – Expand Your Living Space with Shanette’s Insulated Solutions
Always dreamed of having more living space at home?
Perhaps you’re looking to provide a separate haven for a family member.
Shanette has the ideal solution—an inviting 80mm insulated garden chalet.
Imagine, in just a few months, you could be enjoying a new living area for family and guests, all backed by over 40 years of expertise in the modular build industry.
No rent fees and the assurance of Shanette’s commitment to quality.
Key Features of Our Garden Chalets:
Two Stylish Options:
- Flat Horizontal Panel in Golden Oak or Goosewing Grey.
- Vertical Box Profile in the standard color range.
- 100mm CE certified heavy-duty galvanized framework, the strongest on the Irish market.
- Polycarbonate Clearlights with a multiple-layer anti-condensation barrier.
- Single 10pt Steel Door standard with our Gold Range units. Optional extra windows and doors available.
- Standard Colors to complement your house and garden (Upgrades to Wood effect available).
- Maintenance-Free PVC coated cladding—no yearly sanding and painting.
Comfort and Design:
- We recommend heating installation in our Gold Range units for optimum dry storage facilities.
- All home offices can be tailored to your requirements, offering a vast selection of uPVC doors, windows, and exterior finishes.
For a cosy and energy-efficient living space, trust Shanette to enhance your home.
Please note that Shanette does not complete the interior fit-out for your garden chalet.
Call us today to discuss your personalised garden chalet at Dublin 014594993 or Westmeath 0579332294.
WE HAVE A 9.2M X 6M ONE BEDROOM GARDEN CHALET ON DISPLAY IN OUR KILBEGGAN SHOW AREA.
Garden Chalet Units
The Two Gold Ranges
Gold Range Horizontal Flat Panel
Horizontal flat composite panels are metal skinned both sides of the insulation. The outer metal skin is coated for long lasting protection and metal inner skin has a white metal gloss finish available in 40mm (Golden Oak, Goosewing Grey & Olive Green) & 80mm panels (Golden Oak & Goosewing Grey) all come with an Anthracite Grey roof with full length clearlights.
Disclaimer: Tile effect profile may vary in shape & size according to manufacturer. Please check with one of the sales team on ordering.
Gold Range Vertical Box Profile
Kingspan vertical box profile composite panels are metal skinned both sides of the insulation. The outer metal skin is coated for long lasting protection and the metal inner skin has a white metal gloss finish available in 40mm, 60mm, 80mm & 100mm.
Disclaimer: Tile effect profile may vary in shape & size according to manufacturer. Please check with one of the sales team when ordering.
Vertical Box Profile Colour Range - Gold Sheds
40mm Horizontal Flat Panel Colour Range
Fortex Colour Chart
Optional Extra Doors
Double Steel 10pt Locking Door
Double French Doors
Single Steel 10pt Locking Door
Optional Extra Windows
French Style uPVC Window
1350mm x 1070mm
Top Opening Window
1020mm x 760
Top Opening Window
655mm x 1830mm
Optional External Finishes
Fortex PVC Finish in a range of colours
Kerrafront PVC Finish
Pricing & Optional Extras
Call us for latest offers on all domestic garden rooms, garages and sheds!
Call 057 93 32294 or 1890 911 933
Or download price-list for Garden Buildings
Get in touch with us about your Garden Shed project and we will contact you as quickly as possible. Alternatively call us on 057 933 2294 / 01 459 4993 to speak with someone directly.