One of our 2023 highlights: the completion of Killaloe Sailing Club on the shores of Lough Derg, County Clare. We deliver bespoke commercial buildings to customers across a wide variety of industries, from warehouse and storage facilities to large scale sports facilities and we were delighted to work on this project for Killaloe Sailing Club.
The project involved the design, manufacture and installation of four units for the site in Killaloe, featuring two fully insulated Gold Range Units and two Bronze range units offering versatile spaces for the club’s needs.
- Killaloe Sailing Club, a hub for Irish dinghy sailing since 1963, had a vision in 2017 to create permanent on-site facilities, including changing rooms, a common room, a boat shed, and a training area.
- In 2018, planning permission was granted, and fundraising began in earnest to bring the dream to fruition.
- It was all smooth sailing from then, and in 2023, Shanette was honored to manufacture and install these units for Killaloe Sailing Club.
The complete project was meticulously designed and expertly manufactured at our state-of-the-art facility in Kilbeggan. Thanks to the prefabrication of each panel, the installation process was very quick, taking only a matter of days—an impressive feat that is clearly evident.
- 16.5m x 6m 80mm and 100mm Insulated Gold Range Common Room
- 18m x 6m 80mm Gold Range changing facilities.
- 12m x 6m Bronze Range Multi-Purpose unit
- 12m x 6m Bronze Range Boat House